Pages

Sunday 28 June 2020

E-astle Reading test













Hi this is my second test its reading. In school we went in the library i was reading the books while studying. Reading is important for your reading test because its reading. I read about 6 books. The teacher was starting the reading test. So i went back in class and turned on my computer and logged in to E-astle. i started my test and started answering the questions.

 I answered and worked the questions out and i made it to question 13 so i kept going to 30. The time was running out and i got to quest 22. I started answering fast and working it out fast because i was running out of time. The clock was turning and i finished before the time was running out So i had 30 seconds left i used it to check my work when the time finished i clicked finish sign. And i got an 3B


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.